| Marcella Jul 26th 2011, 08:09 quote | ← Older revision | Revision as of 08:09, 26 July 2011 | | Line 8: | Line 8: | | | | | | | | # {{given name|female|from=Latin}}. | | # {{given name|female|from=Latin}}. | | | + | #* '''2010''' [[w:Sophie Hannah|Sophie Hannah]], ''A Room Swept White'', Hodder & Stoughton, ISBN 978-0-340-98062-0, page 102: | | | + | #*: '''Marcella''' and Nathaniel. Now I know their names. I haven't thought much about having children, but if I did, I wouldn't give them names like that. They're the sort of names you choose if you think you're someone to be reckoned with. | | | + | | | | + | ====Related terms==== | | | + | * [[Marcelle]] | | | + | * [[Marcia]] | | | | | | | | ====Translations==== | | ====Translations==== | | |
沒有留言:
張貼留言