| Rowan Jul 26th 2011, 08:22 quote | ← Older revision | Revision as of 08:22, 26 July 2011 | | Line 11: | Line 11: | | | # {{given name|male|from=Irish}}. | | # {{given name|male|from=Irish}}. | | | # {{given name|female|from=English}} of modern usage, often associated with the [[rowan]] tree. | | # {{given name|female|from=English}} of modern usage, often associated with the [[rowan]] tree. | | | + | #* '''2010''' [[w:Sophie Hannah|Sophie Hannah]], ''A Room Swept White'', Hodder & Stoughton, ISBN 978-0-340-98062-0, pages 321-322: | | | + | #*: 'The Yardleys' inventiveness with names is one of the many reasons I'm in trouble,' said Duffy, returning with a mug of tea each for her and Charlie. 'I referred to their younger son '''Rowan''' as "she" in a report I wrote. I've only known of two other '''Rowans''' and both were female, so I assumed Helen's '''Rowan''' was too. | | | | | | | | ===Anagrams=== | | ===Anagrams=== | | |
沒有留言:
張貼留言