2011年11月25日 星期五

Wiktionary - Recent changes [en]: User talk:DCDuring

Wiktionary - Recent changes [en]
Track the most recent changes to the wiki in this feed.
User talk:DCDuring
Nov 25th 2011, 20:43

Chicago-style hot dog too encyclopedic: new section

← Older revision Revision as of 20:43, 25 November 2011
Line 2,447: Line 2,447:
::::I was just recommending the way new senses or splitting a generic senses would work, in my opinion, provided the most common sense stays at the top. Yes, {{temp|trreq}} is better for new senses or just no translation at all (copy from other senses if sure). I wouldn't add {{temp|trreq}} for languages with few contributors. They would just sit there. If someone wants to add a translation for each sense, they can do so. --[[User:Atitarev|Anatoli]] <sup>([[User talk:Atitarev|обсудить]])</sup> 01:51, 25 November 2011 (UTC)
::::I was just recommending the way new senses or splitting a generic senses would work, in my opinion, provided the most common sense stays at the top. Yes, {{temp|trreq}} is better for new senses or just no translation at all (copy from other senses if sure). I wouldn't add {{temp|trreq}} for languages with few contributors. They would just sit there. If someone wants to add a translation for each sense, they can do so. --[[User:Atitarev|Anatoli]] <sup>([[User talk:Atitarev|обсудить]])</sup> 01:51, 25 November 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
== [[Chicago-style hot dog]] too encyclopedic ==
  +
  +
I'm still not getting why you consider CSHD to be too encyclopedic. It follows the same format as many food articles, describing what's in it. Therefore it's no more encyclopedic than any of them [[User:Purplebackpack89|<font color="purple">Purplebackpack89</font>]] <sup>[[User talk:Purplebackpack89#top|<font color="FFAB00">(Notes Taken)</font>]] [[Special:Contributions/Purplebackpack89|<font color="FFAB00">(Locker)</font>]]</sup> 20:43, 25 November 2011 (UTC)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

沒有留言:

張貼留言