2013年2月5日 星期二

Wiktionary - Recent changes [en]: Talk:cache

Wiktionary - Recent changes [en]
Track the most recent changes to the wiki in this feed.
Talk:cache
Feb 5th 2013, 22:56

← Older revision Revision as of 22:56, 5 February 2013
Line 3: Line 3:
 
Do we have justification for the supposed Australian & New Zealand pronunciation introduced by 58.160.92.28 on 9th January 2010? As an Australian, I'll grant this is a somewhat-common mistaken pronunciation, but I strongly disagree that it's representative of all Australian and New Zealand speakers. - 2010-09-22 {{unsigned}]
 
Do we have justification for the supposed Australian & New Zealand pronunciation introduced by 58.160.92.28 on 9th January 2010? As an Australian, I'll grant this is a somewhat-common mistaken pronunciation, but I strongly disagree that it's representative of all Australian and New Zealand speakers. - 2010-09-22 {{unsigned}]
   
  +
I'm not sure about NZ, but according to the Macquarie Dictionary (an Australian English dictionary), it is pronounced /kæʃ/ when not related to computers and pronounced /keɪʃ/ for the definitions relating to computers.
  +
The Macquarie Dictionary is available by subscription online, but if all you need it for is to check this one word, you can get a 30 day free trial. 2013-02-05
   
 
== redundant pronunciation files (uk/canadian) ==
 
== redundant pronunciation files (uk/canadian) ==

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

沒有留言:

張貼留言