2012年8月30日 星期四

Wiktionary - Recent changes [en]: Wiktionary:Beer parlour

Wiktionary - Recent changes [en]
Track the most recent changes to the wiki in this feed.
Wiktionary:Beer parlour
Aug 30th 2012, 18:54

"Ooh, I could crush a grape": @Wikitiki89

← Older revision Revision as of 18:54, 30 August 2012
Line 1,325: Line 1,325:
   
 
::::::: But I disagree that the ones you offered me are what I was looking for. --[[User:Wikitiki89|WikiTiki89]] ([[User talk:Wikitiki89|talk]]) 18:32, 30 August 2012 (UTC)
 
::::::: But I disagree that the ones you offered me are what I was looking for. --[[User:Wikitiki89|WikiTiki89]] ([[User talk:Wikitiki89|talk]]) 18:32, 30 August 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:::::::: I don't know how long it's worth continuing this conversation here, but . . . you seem to have accepted the term "copula", since you yourself started using a variant of it: "as opposed to the '''copulative''' sense which just describes things as they are" (emphasis mine). So the only term that you can be rejecting is "lexical". But your reasons for disliking "lexical" are that you "[weren't] talking about mood or aspect or anything", and that "the distinction [you are] talking about has nothing to do with the progressive aspect". These are bad reasons, because they have absolutely nothing to do with what they purport to be replying to. They certainly don't justify the choice of "active" over "lexical". (I'm left wondering whether or not you actually ''read'' my comment before rejecting it.) —[[User: Ruakh |Ruakh]]<sub ><small ><i >[[User talk: Ruakh |TALK]]</i ></small ></sub > 18:53, 30 August 2012 (UTC)
   
 
== Minor changes to Wiktionary:Main Page ==
 
== Minor changes to Wiktionary:Main Page ==

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

沒有留言:

張貼留言